Thursday, October 21, 2010






I’m simple, multifunctional and useful.
I’m here to lend a hand, when two just aren’t enough.
I am the SoftSpot by Wozzy.
And I’m no ordinary play mat.

I give your child a clean and safe place to lay, sit and play … everywhere you go. I am a cushy spot on hard flooring where babies can flex their tummy time muscles. I break the fall of an unsteady sitter. I encourage mobility as baby isn’t confined to a bouncy seat or swing. Now moms can get in that much needed shower, throw in some laundry, check email or find time to whip up a meal. Babies love me. Moms love me.

Your toddler will love me too. I give them a little spot they can call their own. I’m great for play and storytime. I moonlight as a tumble mat and nap mat. I’m the perfect place to relax and watch a show. And during the dreaded flu season, I’m a comfy (though easily cleanable) alternative to a couch or bed.

Did I mention I’m portable? I'm easy to fold and transport which makes me a great companion for parks, picnics, sibling sporting events and camping. I’m perfect for travel across the globe, or across town. I’m very lightweight. You can hang me off your stroller, throw me in your car, or check me on a plane.

I’m not just for kids. My large surface area makes me big enough for adults! Moms can use me for prenatal yoga, child-birthing classes and as an exercise mat to help shed those post-baby pounds. Though I can’t find you a babysitter, I am perfect for date night at an outdoor concert. Your pets will love me too.

I’m antibacterial, water-resistant, tear resistant and self-deodorizing. I’m durable. I’m a baby mat, toddler mat, play mat, tummy time mat, tumble mat, time-out mat, travel mat, outdoor mat, mommy mat and pet bed. I will stay with your family for many years. You will use me every day. See, I told you I was no ordinary play mat.

I can be used naked or dressed up with a CoziCover®, available in six trendy styles. CoziCovers provide an added sense of luxury, style and comfort. I wear them like a round fitted sheet. They fit nice and snug and won’t bunch up like blankets. Easy to pop on and off and throw in the wash - spit ups, blowouts and spills are cleaned up in a snap.

I like meeting new friends. Bring me home today.

No comments:

Post a Comment